- To improve and develop people's lives across the community and from diverse cultures through provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
- Develop blended learning provision for further and higher education
- Expand the range of higher education provision
- Continuously improve quality assurance processes and maintain academic standards in line with inspection and review bodies’ frameworks and awarding organisation expectations
- Actively explore and develop electronic and interactive teaching, learning and assessment related strategies and resources that promote digital literacy and improve or enhance the student experience.
- To become a prime provider for Skill Funding Agency (SFA) to offer the advanced learner loan provision.
updated: 30th March 2017