- To improve and develop people's lives across the community and from diverse cultures through the provision of affordable and accessible vocational education and training in an inclusive environment.
To be recognised as a provider of high-quality education, with excellent success rate compare to national benchmark and other similar institutions, and strive to:
- Develop blended learning provision for further and higher education
- Expand the range of higher education provision
- Continuously improve quality assurance processes and maintain academic standards in line with inspection and review bodies’ frameworks and awarding organisation expectations
- Actively explore and develop electronic and interactive teaching, learning and assessment related strategies and resources that promote digital literacy and improve or enhance the student experience.
- To become a prime provider for Skill Funding Agency (SFA) to offer the advanced learner loan provision.
updated: 30th March 2017