Oyster cards or contactless payment cards are the cheapest way to pay for single fare journeys on the underground, buses, DLR and some trains in London.
Pay as you go
If you don't travel frequently, you may find pay as you go is the cheapest option. If you visit a tube ticket office, you can also link a 16-25 Young Persons Railcard to your Oyster card to save money on off-peak travel.
18+ Student Oyster Card
Being a student of WIC you are eligible to relish the 30% discount on Oyster travel card.
To apply, you must be enrolled:
- With WIC
- On an eligible full-time or part-time course
How to apply
Once you have enrolled, applications can be made online with TFL
You will need:
- A colour digital photo to upload
- Your student enrolment ID from the college
- Your course start and end dates
- A credit or debit card to pay the £20 fee
- An active email address
You can find more information, including full terms and conditions on the Transport for London website