Waltham International College are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Beauty Course Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
As a Beauty Tutor, Assessor and IQA, you will be required to deliver VTCT or City & guilds level 2 and 3 Diplomas; to manage the programmes of individual learners to ensure that their learning needs are identified and met appropriately, that they are provided with the necessary training, support and assessment, and that their progress is monitored in order to achieve success within identified timescales. As a Beauty Tutor, you will need to hold qualifications at Level 3, in a minimum of 2 of the 3 areas below to eb able to teach on our current courses:
- Hold a Professional, Nail Technology or Nail Services qualification (min level 3).
- Hold a Professional, Make Up Artistry or Make up media and fashion qualification (min level 3).
- Hold a Professional, Beauty Massage or Massage Therapy qualification (min level 3).
You will also be required to hold relevant certificates for teaching, assessing and IQA:
- Hold a recognised teaching qualification (PTTLS).
- Hold a recognised assessing vocational achievement qualification (Level 3).
- Hold a recognised Internal verifier qualifcation (Level 4).
- Have experience delivering Levels 1-3 in Beauty.
- Have experience with IQA and IV.
As a member of staff at Waltham International College, you will be expected;
- To actively promote our Vision and Values and strategic objectives.
- To promote a learner-focussed work ethic based on respect, problem solving and innovation and promote a ‘can-do’ culture throughout the Academy;
- To actively contribute to planning, decision making and delivery of corporate objectives;
- To maintain effective partnerships and relationships with both internal and external customers and other appropriate organisations;
- To actively participate and if relevant conduct appraisals rigorously to deadline and prepare action plans for development;
- To actively undertake continuing professional development relevant to your role and in line with Academy policy;
- To actively promote equality of opportunity and diversity in all areas of work;
- To be an advocate for Health and Safety and ensure that this is embedded in everything you do.
- Minimum of 1 year experience
Please send us your CV along with your cover letter. Kindly download our application form and send it to HR at email@example.com
Waltham International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.