Waltham International College are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Business Management Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
- Qualified to at least PTTLS level
- Core skills to Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT
- Experience in teaching English and/or Maths and or ICT
- Outstanding personal written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with adult learners
- Working towards or have achieved a Level 4/5 Subject Specialist qualification in Literacy and/or Numeracy
- Excellent ICT Skills
Applicants should have recent relevant classroom teaching experience, including delivery of Functional Skills as well as comprehensive knowledge and previous experience of delivering ‘Business Administration ’ qualification as a classroom provision.
Please send us your CV along with your cover letter. Kindly download our application form and send it to HR at email@example.com
Waltham International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.