Waltham International College are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Child Care Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and flexible lecturers with good interpersonal skills to teach, assess and tutor students, across a range of levels, to include Levels 2- 5 , in Health and Social Care and Child care.
- Working in the Vocational department, you will be working with a variety of learners and be expected to meet the College's standards of work.
- Delivering the NVQ Qualification
- Providing support to learners, both at the college and within the workplace
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A UK recognised assessor qualification, such as a D32/33, A1, TAQA or QCF, or similar equivalent
- A recognised teaching qualification is also required * Recent experience delivering the subject area or working with young people
- Recent industry experience
- Child Care: 3 Years
- Health and Social Care: 3 Years
Please send us your CV along with your cover letter. Kindly download our application form and send it to HR at email@example.com
Waltham International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.