Waltham International College are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated ESOL Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
- Must have a teaching qualification and/or subject specialist qualification.
- Core skills to Level 2 in English, Maths & ICT
- Experience in teaching English and/or Maths and or ICT
- Outstanding personal written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with adult learners
- Working towards or have achieved a Level 4/5 Subject Specialist qualification in Literacy and/or Numeracy
- Excellent ICT Skills
Applicants should have recent relevant classroom teaching experience, as well as comprehensive knowledge and previous experience of delivering classroom and exam preparation experience with ESOL qualifications.
Please send us your CV along with your cover letter. Kindly download our application form and send it to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waltham International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.