Waltham International College are seeking to appoint an ambitious and highly motivated Health & Social Care Tutor to deliver this vocational qualification in a classroom setting.
- To engage and support learners to achieve qualifications in a timely manner.
- To provide a qualitative blended learning experience in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Demonstrate competence through qualifications and occupational experience across the full suite of apprenticeship qualifications to be delivered.
- Manage own caseload effectively using OneFile or Learning Assistant e-portfolio to give learners a quality learning experience from their starting point to timely completion.
- Respond to learner/employer queries in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring regular contact is maintained for the full duration of the learner journey and qualification.
- Carry out a robust induction and initial assessment using a Skill Scan and Numeracy & Literacy check with supporting IAG; clearly establishing the correct level and qualification a learner should be
- Ensure the Individual Learning Plan, Reviews and Activity logs are maintained and updated regularly
Candidate Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 13 months of delivering full training programmes in a quality driven environment.
- Experience of delivering Functional skills in Maths/English and ICT to Level 1-2
- Relevant Assessor and IQA qualifications - e.g., D32/A1/TAQA
D34/V1 Internal Verifiers/IQA's (desirable).
- Minimum Level 3 teaching qualification.
- GCE/GCSE including English and Maths,
- Good ICT skills withexperience of e-portfolio systems (Essential)
- Good communication at all levels (from client to management), both written and verbal
- Good planning and organisational skills with Excellent attention to detail
- Managing day to day relationship with learners and employers
An up to date DBS check will be required.
Please send us your CV along with your cover letter. Kindly download our application form and send it to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waltham International College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our safeguarding commitment, appointment to any post is subject to receipt of a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.